The International Society of Automation (ISA) is a nonprofit professional association that sets the standard for those who apply engineering and technology to improve the management, safety, and cybersecurity of modern automation and control systems used across industry and critical infrastructure.
- Founded in 1945, ISA develops widely used global standards; certifies industry professionals; provides education and training; publishes books and technical articles; hosts conferences and exhibits; and provides networking and career development programs for its 40,000 members and 400,000 customers around the world.
- ISA owns Automation.com, a leading online publisher of automation-related content.
- ISA is the founding sponsor of The Automation Federation (www.automationfederation.org), an association of non-profit organizations serving as “The Voice of Automation.”
- Through a wholly owned subsidiary, ISA bridges the gap between standards and their implementation with the ISA Security Compliance Institute (www.isasecure.org) and the ISA Wireless Compliance Institute (www.isa100wci.org).
About ISA District 14
- ISA is divided into 14 Global Districts.
- District 14 Covers Asia pacific countries: India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand.
- Districts are further subdivided into Sections. Each section is an individual legal entity.
- To view the current ISA District 14 Council details Click here
About ISA District 14 Sections
- Currently Disrict14 has following Sections